Thursday, June 16, 2016

Family Tree...Willow Style!


Hi everyone!
 
I made this last weekend! This was done to celebrate a new marriage for an older couple. The tree will have pictures from of their respective families hung over it, in honor of combining their lives. I just love that. I love how sometimes people use my murals as a symbolic gesture. Or as therapy... you decide! I definitely hear a lot of stories in this job. Which is not, I know, maybe what you expect. People tell their hairdressers their life stories, that's a given. But also apparently, their muralists. And I love it a lot.
 
This was a fun one! Can't wait to see how it looks when the pictures are hung on top!
 
Cheers to the (almost) weekend, everyone! Be good.
 
family tree mural, family tree, muralist portland, portland mural, tree mural, willow tree mural
 
family tree mural, family tree, muralist portland, portland mural, tree mural, willow tree mural
 
family tree mural, family tree, muralist portland, portland mural, tree mural, willow tree mural

No comments:

Post a Comment