Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wall #1... Finished!

Hi All,

Well, here's the first wall of 4! Finished it last weekend, and am now working on painting the entire rest of the room except for doors and ceiling!! I've done a lot of murals, but I've never actually done a COMPLETE 360 DEGREES of mural before in one room! Super excited. This couple's kids are going to be super stoked someday!!!! For now though, the kid is only 3 days old, so ya know, his appreciation for his walls will have to wait until he can do things like, hold his head up by himself. ;) I got to meet the little guy today.... soooo sweet :) Babies are the cutest. But I'm still scared I'm going to break newborns if I touch them! Ahhh sooo cute. Happy to be painting this room for him :) I'll keep you guys updated as I finish the rest of it :) Oh, and just for scale, this wall is about 9.5ft high x 13 ft. wide.

whimsical forest mural, tree mural nursery, forest mural kids room, forest mural nurserywhimsical forest mural, tree mural nursery, forest mural kids room, forest mural nursery

whimsical forest mural, tree mural nursery, forest mural kids room, forest mural nursery

whimsical forest mural, tree mural nursery, forest mural kids room, forest mural nursery


whimsical forest mural, tree mural nursery, forest mural kids room, forest mural nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment